Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

i can't stand my mother and i don't know what to do (long)?

I live with my grandparents and my and my mum (my real grandma, but I just call her mum) have been fine with each other until I was about 17. Since then, she's just been really b*tchy towards me. I try to respect her and let it slide, but I'm just tired of it! I can't even take a breath or blink without her b*tching at me for something. She acts like the only thing I'm good at is cleaning because she doesn't feel like getting off her rear-end and doing it herself. We constantly argue, for no reason at all. My grandpa is as sick of it as I am. I can't reason with her. The last time I tried to have a civil conversation with her, she just sparked up another argument. I'm 18 now, in college (the college doesn't have apartments so that's not an option and i'm paying through scholarships) and my job doesn't start until january, so I have no source of income until then. I don't know what to do. Gramps is even starting to threaten to kick me out because mum wants to keep complaining about me. I don't even know what I did to even start being treated like this.

What are my options?

Favorite Answer

same here..i love my parents but they dnt give me any freedom..m over 18