overall are toshiba laptops more expensive spec wise?

my laptop was $600 with the same specs as the $500 hps and $450 acers?

my laptop is the toshiba l655 satellite. with

amd athlon 2 p320 dualcore at 2.1 ghz

4gb ram

ati radeon hd with 256mb vram

640gb hd

windows 7 home premium.

• nikkai
    Favorite Answer

Toshiba Satellite are very reliable and will serve you well.

I run seven and own three others which are all Toshiba and are all running very well

Now that Vista is not so buggy it is OK W7 is fine but there are still one or two issues with the 64bit and peripheral equipment if it is of an older type.

I have two W7 systems four Vista and one XP

One of my own laptops has dual boot with Vista and W7(64bit) this is the one I am using now on Vista. they are all no larger than 15" screens for better transportability

In my opinion worth every penny

• ?

Many people think that hps and acer are bad than toshiba because you can get the same type of laptop just the brand name is different for cheaper than toshiba. No, you pay $ 600 for a same laptop because its brand was Toshiba than you did a mistake. Don't look at the brands. All are same. You can get the same laptop at $ 450 than that the best. Don't think like " Oh! Thats ACER or thats HP. If you find the same type of laptop for differnet price and only the brand is different then buy the cheapest one. Hope this helps.. Byee !

HP and Acer are generally a bit cheaper than toshiba but they generally have a lot more problems. sometimes the extra $100 bucks is worth it.

about hp I'm not sure, but acer really good and very very good performance and PRICE.

yes, sometimes some brands for no reasons expensive than another brands. ;-)

be success.