What is called refrigerator water pipeline extension?

I bought a new 3 door (french door) refrigerator. By default refrigerator will come with certain length pipe to connect water outlet. My refrigerator will fits in between walls, So I can not pull the refrigerator to clean back of that. So I am looking for the extension for the pipeline. So I pull easily refrigerator to clean backside. What is called that extension pipe line?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Normally it is called 1/4 inch water line or tubing. It comes in copper, but better is the clear plastic tubing. They come in 25 foot length, so you can cut it down to a shorter size if that helps you.

• 4 years ago

This has long been a dream with the help of multiple Western Australian state MPs because of fact the Eighties. The late Ernie Bridge MP first proposed damming the Fitzroy river in the Kimberley area. for the time of the moist season while the Fitzroy is going into flood, it has sufficient water flowing by using it to fill Sydney harbour each and every 3 minutes. The suggestion replace into to deliver water all the way down to Perth on a similar pipes they use to delivery organic gas all the way down to the south. The plan wasn't just to quit there nonetheless. They even seen taking the two gas and water for the time of to Adelaide and the east coast besides. this thought has had new interest recently with the astronomical inhabitants boost of Perth and WA's south west coast areas. in spite of the actuality that i think of the Liberals are onto the main appropriate thought. we would desire to start bobbing up Northern Australia now. pass the individuals to the place the water is, particularly of any other way around. @Brigalow: Water from the Harding river dam in the north west of Western Australia is used for city water for Karratha and surrounding cities in the Pilbara area. maximum water from the Kimberley and Pilbara areas comes from rains introduced ashore from passing cyclones. specific the water is "no longer person-friendly" with a extra robust mineral content cloth. Salt isn't a controversy. It should not be a large difficulty filtering it previously it reaches relatives faucets. the bigger difficulty with a canal answer is how lots water would evaporate previously it reaches its trip spot. Piping it ability fixing a similar issues that C Y O'Connor (pronounced in yet another answer) had to remedy - that of moving the water this way of long distance.

• 1 decade ago

If you go to the store where you bought the refrigerator or any local appliance store, you can get another replacement water line. you may be able to get a longer one. If not just get another water line and a union fitting to connect them together. either way you will end up with a longer water line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.