what do you do when your ex tell you (kinda) to get over them but you cant?

ok well my friend alexander who is friends with chris(my ex) told me that chris wants me to get over him, well the problem is that i cant. its really hard for me to get over him bec we were dating for 2 months and wev ben broken up for almost a month. i cant get over him idky i cant. i want to but i don't kow how. this has gotten really bad bec i tryed to kill my self(don't worry im seeing a counselor now and im always bing watched) and cut my self. he knows that hes the reason why. i try to think of the bad things he did but every one tells me he wasn't doing any thing wrong( he made me very depressed when we were dating.) so how do i get over him??? i really need help and the reason why he dumped me OVER THE PHONE was bec i told him i cheated on him. ik ik it was wrong if i ex-plane wat happen it would take so long, but i was really really srry for it and pleas don't jug me for this pleas don't ik it was really wrong. so pleas help me pleas.

Favorite Answer

sounds like you really need to get over him...2 months really isnt enough time to form a real relationship (in my opinion)

if it were me, i would spend more time with my friends and do things that i did before i met him.

Stop cutting. I did it before too and i realized that my life wasnt worth something stupid. You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone else that will love you and care for you

i took a whole bunch of pills to try and ill myself, and i am so thankful that i threw them all up because 5 months later i found the love of my life and i am the happiest person i will ever be

everyone deserves to be with someone who wants to be with them..and you are no exception

i know it sound cliche but time heals all wounds and if you act like ur normal self i am sure you will find someone else who will want to be with you

You seriously have to get over him, I am not going to bother you about that fact that you cheated and told him (because we adults are guilty of it and have the good sense not to tell our half), when we know it will ruin our relationship. Now I don't condone cheating, but if you did it why tell him, not every male or female can handle that.

Anyway you both dated for 2 months, that's not even a long time to get to know him or for him to know you, so he left because you cheated. If he knew you maybe then he would have been convinced that it was a one time thing and have eventually forgiven you. So stop hurting yourself, he is happy that he got out of the relationship when he hears that you are hurting yourself. It will take awhile but eventually he will be of the past and may I suggest that you learn from it.

All the best.

love will come and go, people die, a new life begins.

Are you starving? living in a paper shack? no family to speak of? no clean clothes or fresh water?

If you answer yes to all of these questions, then I truly pray for you.

If you answer no to all of these questions, then just remember; life could be a lot worse than it is now.