Microsoft Power point 2007?

I have Microsoft 2007, but my school has Microsoft 2003, and I have to do a project using 2007 I'm curious since mine is 2007 will it work on a 2003 version of powerpoint?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it will work, but for that you need to save it using the the SAVE AS option and choose POWERPOINT 97-2003 PRESENTATION in the SAVE AS list of options.

(check http://presentationsoft.about.com/od/powerpoint101... )

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but remember when you are saving the file, save as a Power Point 97-2003 document. You will know if you have done this right if your file extension is .ppt. If it is .pptx, then it was saved as a Power Point 2007 file.

• 4 years ago

you could no longer if its 2003 and yours have 2007 stuff on it yet while ur at abode, you could open the presentation and click the workplace button on the right left nook, roll over to maintain as:, and click Powerpoint ninety seven-2003 Presentation to maintain a replica there. attempt that. desire this facilitates]

• 1 decade ago

As long as you do not save your file in .pptx format it will work, so save it in .ppt format, it will be compatible with Power Point 2003!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do a save as and then you can save to that format by selecting it.

• 1 decade ago

it'll work, because I do that all the time, just make sure you save it as a document

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.