Could someone look up Guess customer care email?

Hi, I am currently in Europe {and will be for another few months} and need to find out Guess customer care email {new bag I gave to my mom broke after two months}. Their website access from Europe is for some reason blocked , so could someone go to Guess store website and find out that email for me? 10 points for you. Thanks

Thanks, but the link doesn't work. I will try some IP changer trial, I think I can get a US IP address that way, maybe the website will allow me that way.

Happy grams, I just want to try, I emailed Jessica Simpson Collection customer support when my shoe fell apart after 5 months, and they sent me new shoes.

• Meag
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, they don't give out an email. You have to send them an email online at this link:

https://shop.guess.com/CustomerCare/ContactUs/

But I guess you can't get to that link.

There is a toll free number. Toll Free: 1-877-44-GUESS (48377).

Hope this helps some. Good luck!

They have an online email to contact them, but if you can't reach them via email, the only other option is to call or write to them - phone #: 1-877-444-8377 Monday to Friday 6 am to 5 pm PST

Most likely, they will do nothing for a purse that is two months old - they may offer a small store credit towards a new purse, but they will not give a refund