Could someone look up Guess customer care email?

Hi, I am currently in Europe {and will be for another few months} and need to find out Guess customer care email {new bag I gave to my mom broke after two months}. Their website access from Europe is for some reason blocked , so could someone go to Guess store website and find out that email for me? 10 points for you. Thanks

Update:

Thanks, but the link doesn't work. I will try some IP changer trial, I think I can get a US IP address that way, maybe the website will allow me that way.

Update 2:

Happy grams, I just want to try, I emailed Jessica Simpson Collection customer support when my shoe fell apart after 5 months, and they sent me new shoes.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Meag
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, they don't give out an email. You have to send them an email online at this link:

https://shop.guess.com/CustomerCare/ContactUs/

But I guess you can't get to that link.

There is a toll free number. Toll Free: 1-877-44-GUESS (48377).

Hope this helps some. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have an online email to contact them, but if you can't reach them via email, the only other option is to call or write to them - phone #: 1-877-444-8377 Monday to Friday 6 am to 5 pm PST

Most likely, they will do nothing for a purse that is two months old - they may offer a small store credit towards a new purse, but they will not give a refund

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.