Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

highschool kids: do kids at your school still gauge their ears?

I stretched mine to 7/16th almost 10 year ago before it became popular, then about 5 years ago it was a trend I think and now I don't know if anyone still does it or wears plugs anymore. I wonder if I look like someone who is "outdated" I really don't care but I still remain curious

Favorite Answer

Most of my friends that had their ears stretched have graduated, but i'm a junior and there are still a lot of kids around school that do have their ears stretched. I have mine as well, 7/16'' and 8g on both lobes. It's become a "fad" with the "emo/scene" kids..which i don't like. But that's how it goes. I don't think you'll look outdated though. My friend's uncle is in his 40's and has his lobes stretched to 1''.

I'm not in high school, but I do have large gauge stretched ears, and I personally would prefer it if they were unpopular in the high schools. The last thing I want is to do something that is popular with teenagers.

• tupaj

Your question quite has no longer something to do with something of your submit. Your submit is approximately people judging you on your visual charm and your policitcal perspectives. No, extreme college teenagers are no longer stupid, in spite of the undeniable fact that a number of them can quite supply a stable impact of it. extreme schoolers are youthful and naive - they have little to no adventure of the worldwide, and consequently can in elementary terms make judgements based on the little they comprehend or on what they have been taught to believe. listening to heavy steel or having unusual piercings has no longer something to do with your non secular ideals. particular tattoos or rings would point out an association with a definite perception or faith (working example, a pentagram tattoo would mean a perception in Satanism, in spite of the undeniable fact that it extra wisely shows a perception in Wicca, an completely seperately and constructive faith). you're no longer required to assert the pledge of alliegiance, and this is appropriate which you will remain civilly silent whilst others pledge, in case you do no longer prefer to take part. Anarchy in itself isn't unlawful; in spite of the undeniable fact that, any action you're taking against the governement or any refusal to abide by way of the guidelines of the land is prohibited, no rely which usa you reside in. in case you oppose the gadget, then attempt to alter it; in case you refuse to settle for it, then bypass away the section the place those rules save on with. Many youthful men bypass by way of a level of anarchy. in spite of the undeniable fact that, in time maximum of them comprehend that *government* isn't the subject; it extremely is *undesirable* government and the abuse of potential that's the subject. organic anarchy would not exist different than in theory, as a results of fact in practice it extremely is going to become martial regulation, the rule of the solid over the susceptible, and would not enable for any actual freedom. so which you would be able to hold anarchist perspectives in case you prefer, yet you will possibly no longer act on them whilst residing in this usa (if it wasn't for government, you does no longer have a college to ***** approximately). supply the situation some theory, and sweetness what the actual objective is (freedom? equality?), and how suited to realize that objective.

There's a girl in my english class who does. I'm not a big fan of it though, personally.

Source(s): High School Junior

So many people at my school want them and their parents say no. So not very many people have them, if they could they would though.

• V

Nope.

yeah i lot of my friends do it. i dont, i dont like it. it looks painfull. but, i mean its really cool looking. but theres like...10 people i know with it. so yes. lol. go for it. do it. its deff 'in'. but it dosent even matter whats in and whats not. do what u want. **** other people.

:DDD

yes

I think I've only seen one kid with that and he graduated, so no.

...no