? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

MORE STAR WARS FILMS?

I READ ONLINE THAT AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND HAN SOLO HAVE A SON CALLED ANAKIN SOLO AND LUKE SKYWALKER AND MARA JADE HAVE A SON CALLED BEN SKYWALKER, ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE A TRILOGY OUT OF THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES FOR ANOTHER TRILOGY BECAUSE I LOVE STAR WARS. PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL AND COULD YOU HAVE A LINK TO BACK UP YOUR ANSWERS. THANKS

Favorite Answer

George Lucas has stated repeatedly that there will be no more trilogies.

For a long time, he was interested in developing Star Wars in a tv series but the events will be between Revenge Of The Sith and A New Hope. For now, that is on hold.

I know that apparently Darth Vader and Palpatine will only be mentioned but not seen since it's taken place in other parts of the galaxy

There will be no more movies. as of now they are re-making the saga in 3D!!! Link below. They will be starting with Phantom Menace and work their way up!

http://www.starwars.com/movies/saga/announce3d/ind...