Should I get an iPod Touch or a new TV for Christmas?

Well i already have a tv in my room my mom was just gonna get me a flat screen but im like ok by birthday is in february i think i can wait two months to get the tv because she was telling me it was either the tv or the ipod touch and of course i said you can take the tv back and get the ipoD! lol why get a new tv when i can get an the new ipod touch? i think i made a smart decision right?

Favorite Answer

oh definately.... The ipod is better than the t.v. I mean so many more things can be done in the new ipod.

Well I'm not into those Ipod things....... I just got one like 2 weeks ago and I would totally rather have a nice flat screen TV... =D it just sucks cuz you have to buy internet for the ipod touches and if you don't have signal it's not a lot of fun...

yh I would have an ipod touch over a tv any day

Pod people are everywhere. They look happy. This is invasion of the bodysnatchers where people get changed and become happy. Let the pod take over and you can be happy as can be. Get a pod.

i think u should get an ipod touch.

if thats your decision yeah its a good one

you have a TV and imo flat and not flat doesn't matter

i would get the ipod

Source(s): i actualy did get the ipod:D

okay i want one to

Source(s): i dont like ipod