?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does Obama hate America?

He does everything he can to destroy the American economy.

He calls Americans 'the enemy'

He buddies up to the terrorists

He insults all the nations who are our friends.

Favorite Answer

I think he does, I can't think of one friend of his who likes America- and the friends you choose are you.

I admit I may not be voted President* Obama's number one fan any time soon, but I can at least appreciate that he probably has a level of devotion to America that few will ever be able to understand let alone know themselves. No President ever thought he wasn't doing what was best for our nation. You can question a president's policies, you can question his merit, you can even question the validity of his candidacy, but you should never question the level of a president's devotion to America.

You want to yell about the President for this because you think you deserve that. Fine. But, while he is showing his devotion to America and citizens like you by making policies, you show yours by watching news media and posting these types of questions on Yahoo! Answers.

Do you?

And I am really amazed that you are still trotting out the same old 'he's destroying the economy' etc. None of what you have stated has any basis in fact. Fail. Obama doesn't hate America.

Yes. You are correct. Just before he was elected he said this,"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America." Most patriots don't feel the need to fundamentally transform this country. For centuries we have successfully followed the Constitution. I can see why an illegitimate presidential candidate might want to.

• Jay

Do you? After all, one of the things we learned during the Bush years is that anyone that criticizes the President hates America.

No. You do. Now I just said it on YA without any facts to back it up, so it is true you are an America hater.

• cantcu

And you need to do your homework as you must be talking about rush Limbaugh or Fix News!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e28D4vxsU

Youtube thumbnail

I think you have the wrong party!

Yes, he is malicious, isn't he? It's easy to criticize, but I don't see you offering solutions to the complex problems facing our country.

I hear he has weekly conference calls with bin Laden, and they are planning ways to attack Americans at home and around the globe. Now finish your homework and go to bed.

Hate is a strong word, but I think he certainly resents America and believes it is a fundamentally unfair country. Obama has antipathy for the wealthy, and that includes wealthy people, wealthy businesses and wealthy countries. To learn more about this issue, I highly recommend Dinesh D'Souza's book "The Roots of Obama's Rage"

Hooray more right wing state propaganda.

Careful kids - try not to get too brainwashed..

• Cletus

What an absolutely stupid question from an absolutely stupid person. Not one of your claims has any basis in truth.