Who's going to miss Harry and his pals?

And to think, the HP franchise will end in less than 7 months!! We've watched them grow up since 2001 and after 10 years its over. It all went and came so quickly. I'm going to miss Harry Potter and his friends, especially Ron and Hermione. The HP movies are one of the largest remembered franchises ever and it's over. I can't believe it.

Favorite Answer

I will certainly miss it! It was a big part of my childhood.

At least we will always have the books to reread and the movies to watch over and over again.

Plus, don't forget about JK Rowling's Harry Potter encyclopedia that she's working on.

• This is the wrong section. Books and Authors is full of HP questions, I should know because I'm a regular there and I have seen a lot of HP questions there...

I will miss HP though, but I have enjoyed it - still enjoy it - but I think it's good that it's over because there isn't really much else that can be added to the story.

Me!!! loved the films and the books literally made my childhood.

But apparently there has been rumour that another book might be written???