Would you date someone with eczema?

Ok, just wondering. Because I have it and the disease it not at all contagious and it usually clears up . Mine is pretty much gone but I have slight discoloration on my arms and legs. I'm kind of scared to date because I doubt any one would want me but I don't know. I've had guys admits to liking me but I'm really fearful of getting to close because of my eczema. Would you date someone with it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've got it and have no problem with it. It's just part of who I am. If someone doesn't like me for it, then they can go screw themselves. Besides, I've had plenty of partners. Things like that don't show up in the dark *wink*.

• 5 years ago

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

• 1 decade ago

Yes, of course. It's not a big deal, I had a crush on a guy with eczema once.

• 1 decade ago

theres always a stage where the guy accepts your imperfections. Go ahead and live your life. Screw the eczema.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Would not care at all if the person had eczema, as its no big deal :)

• 1 decade ago

Cats only date other Cats

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, nobody's perfect

• 1 decade ago

ya i definetly would. i had for years but i finally outgrew it after i hit pubertly like 6 years ago. they have special creams that really help too. ask your doc about them.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I wouldn't mind.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, i would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.