Would you date someone with eczema?

Ok, just wondering. Because I have it and the disease it not at all contagious and it usually clears up . Mine is pretty much gone but I have slight discoloration on my arms and legs. I'm kind of scared to date because I doubt any one would want me but I don't know. I've had guys admits to liking me but I'm really fearful of getting to close because of my eczema. Would you date someone with it?

Favorite Answer

I've got it and have no problem with it. It's just part of who I am. If someone doesn't like me for it, then they can go screw themselves. Besides, I've had plenty of partners. Things like that don't show up in the dark *wink*.

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

Yes, of course. It's not a big deal, I had a crush on a guy with eczema once.

theres always a stage where the guy accepts your imperfections. Go ahead and live your life. Screw the eczema.

Would not care at all if the person had eczema, as its no big deal :)

Cats only date other Cats

• ?

Yes, nobody's perfect

ya i definetly would. i had for years but i finally outgrew it after i hit pubertly like 6 years ago. they have special creams that really help too. ask your doc about them.

Yes. I wouldn't mind.

Yes, i would.