Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever thought about joining a nudist community?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Probably not - though my girl and I might consider it, I'd be too tempted to do her, just 'cuz she's naked, and looks GOOD naked. :S

(besides, we both get off on the doing it in public - we wouldn't want to upset the nudist community, so would probably not join just 'cuz we likely wouldn't be able to behave)

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Do you mean joining a nudist club, or actually moving onto their property?

My wife and I have been nudists for 7 years and have been a member of our local club (3 miles away) for 3 years.

Once we settle down a bit, we'll definitely have a property at a nudist club.

• 1 decade ago

What I thought This was a Nudist Community !

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I've been a nudist most of my life, but it mostly around the house, on day trips to nude beaches and resorts, and occasionally for long weekends. It would be great to be able to live that way all the time, but I love my job and can't commute from anyplace close enough. Maybe in retirement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

My wife and I have a travel trailer we keep at a local nudist resort. We go there frequently when it is warm. Some people live there, mostly older retired. We love it, we can go to the pool, hot tub, hike, play volleyball, have dances and dinners, all without any clothes, it is very liberating.

• 4 years ago

easily. i think of you will desire to upload as a secondary question for those answering would be "have you ever attended a nudist camp/motel/function. i'm an AANR nudist and function been for 8 years. i discover that its very unlucky that such multiple human beings are completely misinformed with regard to the subject.

• 1 decade ago

Do they still exist? It seems here in the States those communities died out in the '60's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no. I think you can have too much of a good thing. Even if everybody there was smoking hot, and they wouldn't be, I think i would get so tired of seeing naked people I would be less excited at 'other times.'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What says I am not in one right now?

• Emma K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Be constantly exposed to naked bodies?

Nah... I'd end up throwing up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.