Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are u this type of GIRL?

When ur with a guy..do u change him the way u want him to be...? Like u want to mold him into something...Basically try to change his thinking to urs..or w/e?

@ Belle-iam sorry to hear that...keep ur head up

• Favorite Answer

I accept people as they are and when we grow together we both change for good love makes both people a better person in some way :)

I am unfortunately attracted to project guys where I want to change something negative about him, like usually players. Of course I don't date them I just try to change their thinking about why they want to date someone and still flirt with other girls or other things most people find negative about that certain individual. Of course the time I actually fell hard for a guy he was perfect in EVERY way... except he asked out a girl who hates me and now they are dating. :(

Nope.. Im with my guy because i like him the way he is, not because i want to change him

No, I wouldnt even be with a guy who wasn't my type of guy, I'd be with somone who I like for how they just are

No, I got with him because of who he was, don't want to change it.

Nope... Why change someone?

Of course not lol

• No, I'm stubborn. Take me for me, if not then gtfo.

• ummm no well it depends

YES