Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

what is the best car for me to buy?

Im getting a new car iv got 40,000 dollars and wounder what i should get and i thought i would you guys on here.PLZ GIV ME GOOD CAR IDEAS

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Acura

Source(s): p
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With that budget you could run the gamut of GM vehicles. The Chevrolet Malibu is one of the safest and has won many awards including the IIHS Top Safety Pick, the Consumers Digest Best Buy award and, in 2008, won the Car of the Year award. The Chevrolet Cruze is estimated to get up to 40 mpg highway in the ECO model. It also has 10 standard airbags and boasts an award winning sound system. It is also one of our newest vehicles alongside the Chevrolet Volt. The Chevrolet Volt is an Extended Range Electric Vehicle. It has a battery that will get you about 40 miles of driving and then an on board generator will begin to supply the battery with power. Using the generator the vehicle gets 37 mpg combined city and highway mileage. You could also look into the Camaro as well. The 2SS model gets the LS3 engine which puts out 426 horsepower and 420 ft lbs of torque. That should get you going. I hope these suggestion help you.

Jeff Morris, GM Customer Service

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

$5000 car and finish high school

• 1 decade ago

mustang

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.