Scientific DEFINITION OF A GRAPE?.?

What is the definition of a grape?

scientifically is the grape alive?

describe your answer.

ill give full points to whom helps me out (:

Favorite Answer

The grape is a fruit that grows on a grapevine, and yes it is alive.

I'm not a Biologist but I have dealt with Evolutionary Biologists when I was involved in researching Evolutionary Algorithms (I'm a computer scientist) and can tell you that while there are many different ways evolution works, I've never seen ANYONE other than a creationist use the term "Macro Evolution". Of course I haven't seen every single Biology paper out there, but I'm surprised that I've heard of cooperative evolution, competitive evolution, Lamarckian evolution, Darwinian evolution, etc... Yet never heard of the supposedly "simple" concept of "macro evolution". I think the typical definition they're looking for is: Macro Evolution- A newt giving birth to an albatross. Which of course, no one but them is stupid enough to even suggest. Edit: Seems that I was mistaken, some are saying that at least some scientists have adopted these phrases. I stand corrected.