what does a fractured or broken bone feel like, just wondering?

Describe the feeling

Favorite Answer

a fractured is like a shape pain for a example a paper cut inside of your body and can lead in swelling a broken bone hurts like hell like being hit by a bowling ball at a high speed rate over and over in one spot and each time you try to move it, it hurts like hell and you won't be able to move it like you ever had a sleeping leg or arm? that's how it feels but worse

When I broke both bones in my lower leg, the first feeling was sharp pain in my whole leg. Like I had been kicked in the shin really, really hard. I was playing soccer, wearing cleats and shin guards, and I don't remember hearing or feeling anything crack. But the noice of the collision could have drowned it out.

After the initial sharp pain, it changed to a throbbing pain and intense pressure. Like something was wrapped around it very tightly. It felt like your arm might feel when you're laying on it and it falls asleep. I kept asking if someone was squeezing my leg.

The pressure is the feeling that I remember the most, more than the pain. But it definately hurt, because they gave me morphine for the pain. And the morphine made the room spin.

i broke slightly bone in my wrist in basic terms a pair months in the past, it merely felt like a foul sprain and because i had in no way broken a bone previously i wasn't specific how undesirable it replace into meant to harm so i merely carried on with something of my day, with the help of the evening while i found out that it relatively harm i took myself to the surgeon. I had 19 years of no broken bones till then.

it just hurts alot lol

sometimes a fractured bone hurts more than a broken bone.

it hurts badly unless it's a hairline fracture.

Source(s): i have a hairline fractured foot :(