Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need a name for a character?

I need a female name for a character I'm using in my story. (first and last preferably)

Details:

*She is 5 foot 8, slender, with golden brown skin, narrow gray eyes, and curly sandy brown hair.

*She's multiracial (African-American, Native American, and Caucasian)

*As far as her personality, she is quiet and she doesn't really like people in general. She is pretty smart but kind of lazy, and she plays the guitar and plays basketball.

*She's fifteen.

Thanks!!! :D

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First names Second names

Jazz Collins

Kate Parker

Jean Kennedy

Alex Jordan

Alicia Trimmings

Alice Smith

Belle Turpin

Lily Johnson

Rose Jones

Ana James

Rhianna Brown

Jane Williams

Alexandra Kane

Grace Davies

Amy Townly

Jess stuart

Zoe Thompson

Source(s): Just some random names from me
  • 4 years ago

Finn Sage Alarna Aluna well-beloved man or woman Wren Willow Rain/Rayne Isla Saffron/Saffy India/Indy Indigo Thea Asha Esther Asia Aisha Macie Natalia Stella Callia Cara/Kara Aria Clara Lara Kitty might want to/Mai Penny Iris Ivy Acacia Zara reliable success with your e book :)

• 1 decade ago

Michele Vasquez

Michele is spelled similar to Michelle but pronounced more strongly so it's sound foreign. I think it suits her, the name sounds smart-like to me and since it's some what unique reminds me of a girl who would stay away from others...

Claire Abeni

Josephina Enu

Emma Serna

Lucia Catori

Nuna Choovio

Nuna is a native name that means strong land, i think it suits her since land doesn't move much but it can do a lot of things, Reminds me on how she's smart but lazy.

hope this helps ^.^

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mandy Cummings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ariella Smith

Darcie Hudghston

Aiyanna Meek (Aiyanna is a native american name which means eternal blossom)

Cho Robertson (Cho means butterfly)

Lomasi Milne (Lomasi means pretty flower)

Lulu Ward (Lulu means rabbit)

Zariah (Arabic--radiance)

Serena (Latin--serene, calm)

Cadence (Latin--with rhythm)

Coralie (related to Cora "maiden" or coral)

sorry ran out of last names :L Good luck x

• 1 decade ago

Frayer, Belle, Zara, Zena, Ria

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vesna

• 1 decade ago

Ahnauncia.

Source(s): When you described this, I thought of my co-worker. Pronouced as ah-nun-si-ya hope she don't mind ahaha
  • 1 decade ago

Valentina.

• 1 decade ago

Amelia.

Source(s): it just sounds right.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.