Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

"The Holocaust never happened." True or False?

If you say "true," show proof of one gassed Jew.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Holocaust never happened - true.

Proof 1; Google images or archives new York Times every year since 1900, oops you will notice that NYT has been reporting exactly 6 million Jewish Holocaust every year, year after year since 1900. Or see the link below.

Proof 2 To capture 6 million, feed them protect them from allied bombing you need to have an equally large number of army. Germany was at a war. It needed all its men at fronts. 6 million Jews and six million spare army men means they could have additional resources of 12 million army and they could have defeated Russia and consequently allies. They would not spare precious resources to protect Jews.

Proof 3; Prisoners liberated from camps. it means Jews were alive and being fed. You don’t take prisoners and keep them in camps only to kill them. and if they were killed who was liberated.

Proof 4; photographs. In none of the photographs are the victims religion identified. in none of the photos, the number of persons exceed 100. there are not 6,00,000 different photos doing the round.

As per western / US/ Russian Historians there were also millions of eye witnesses watching 6 million Jews being killed. There were also millions of photographs/ photographers and millions of documents writers since there are 47 million documents, millions also escaped. millions were survivors, so approx 100 million were involved in recording evidence of 6 million Jewish Holocaust. After deducting 100 million eye witnesses, document writers, photographers etc none is left to fight WW 2 which became mythical.

On may 1945 American forces reached Germany and New York times dated may 20, 1945 reported discovery of hidden factories and liberation of 6 million Jewish 'slaves'working in those factories. These 6 million Jews were taken in by Americans. Between May 1945 to August 6 1945 there is no word of Holocaust.

Then in August 6/13 10 million civilians are burnt alive in Hiroshima/Nagasaki and the same 6 million Jews which were held captive by Americans suddenly died and Holocaust 'happened' in Germany after 13th August 1945.

Truman and FDR were members of Jewish secret society. Stalin owed his power to Russian revolution where Jews had assassinated Czar Nicholas II.

you decide what was Truman's contribution to Holocaust.

remember when Bush said Iraq has WMDs and whole country believed it. Americans were no better then

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/Auschwitz.htm

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

False

1. Written documents--Orders for Zyklon-B gas, blueprints and orders for building materials for the crematoria, etc.

2. Eyewitness testimony--Sonderkommando diaries, confessions of guards and commandants, etc.

3. Photographs--Not only of the camps, but especially interesting are the secret photos taken of the burning of bodies that were smuggled out of Auschwitz.

4. The camps themselves--forensic tests have now been conducted demonstrating the homicidal use of both the gas chambers and the crematoria for the express purpose of exterminating large numbers of prisoners (Pressac, 1989; Pressac and Van Pelt, 1994).

5. Negative evidence--we have documentation of the numbers of prisoners shipped to the various camps, the numbers that were transferred, and the number liberated. The difference between the latter with the former two figures gives an approximation of the numbers who died or were killed (see Hilberg, 1961).

"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows—at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example—as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews."

Source(s): Words of Adolf Hitler
  • Mark
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Gas was not the only way they were killed. In fact it was probably the least effective way the Nazis used. My father was on the ground in Germany and saw the camps and the conditions they were in. The Holocaust was not just the killing of Jews but the overall treatment and abuse of people the Nazis wanted gone. Even if not 1 person was gassed millions were killed and or jail and starved. Put in work camps forced away from their life. Fact

Atheist

• 4 years ago

Do you resent your highly effective good friend who have a huge house, an expensive sports vehicle, and goes off on a family trip every once in a while? Do you think that you are not getting exactly what you should have despite working really hard? If yes, then you are not alone as there are countless guys and women who feel the same.

The good news is, it is still not too late and you can attain everything that you have actually desired from life with the assistance of Manifestation Miracle, a self-development guide that you can discover here https://tr.im/REyCb

Manifestation Miracle has currently assisted thousands of individuals. These individuals have transformed their lives and accomplished everything from success in company and lots of money to name and fame in society and you too can be one of them. Just tune your destiny and you discover challenges being get rid from your course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The holocaust of the Jews was terrible, and I don't mean to diminish it. I just want to point out that there have been others -- Cambodia, Armenia, Rwanda, etc..

If you're convinced it didn't happen, nothing I show you will you consider proof.

I also think that drinking drain cleaner can kill, though I've never done it and I don't know anyone who has.

• 9 years ago

Too much evidence exists to deny the Holocaust. The question should be more along the line of discovering the extent and full nature of this awful occurrence. Why is it impossible to research those details? What is the full truth about the Holocaust?

• Fuzzy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

How sorry a case you must be!

Then, in the past, and even nowadays, these wanton murders by governments continue of so many groups for various excuses, ethnic, racial, tribal, religious, you name it - it has happened then and still goes on now and then.

It doesn't matter who does it - God shall punish the murderers with everlasting destruction and the innocent shall be resurrected into paradise.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

First of all, holocaust could mean any group of people. It's not just about Jews. Secondly, yes, it did happen. You need to check it out yourself.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The German were themselves meticulous records keepers. They kept their own photograph and written records of their own activities. Consider, why would the Germans keep records of something, like this, that didn't happen? Also, there are, even 70 years after the fact, hundreds of people living who personally witnessed the murders and we have written and recorded accounts of those who have passed.

The evidence is overwhelming, and anyone who tells you there is no evidence is lying.

Lv 7
    9 years ago

1/3 of those massacred in Holocaust were Jews, the rest was from then "enemies" of "state"

i.e. it DID HAPPEN

It totaled cca 60 million people

• 9 years ago

I take it you think the answer is 'false'.

So, exactly why did the Nazis make all these ovens?

Were they bread lovers?

They were made for eliminating many groups, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, traitors ....and Jews.

Jews got it the worst.

I have personally spoken with many Jewish people, with a number tattoed on their wrist.

The tattoo means 'your next'.

Only the end of the war saved them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.