Is my sons teacher picking on him?

is my sons teacher picking on him im not sure if im being silly or not since going from year 2 to year 3. a coupe of things have happend, first my son was tod to be quite by the teacher anither chid put his nose into the situation so my son said oh shut up, and my son got sent out of the room and wrote lines... show more is my sons teacher picking on him
im not sure if im being silly or not since going from year 2 to year 3. a coupe of things have happend, first my son was tod to be quite by the teacher anither chid put his nose into the situation so my son said oh shut up, and my son got sent out of the room and wrote lines saying i msut not be rude to the other chid, so i spoke to the teacher and i said so you told lewis t be quite then another chid put his nose into somthing thata had nothing to do with him and my child gets sent out of the room and writes i must not be rude to other child. what message does that give to my son???? when i questioned this the teacher said the other chid had been sent out of the room 3 times and she did not know what es to do, so my chid was punished becasue she did not know how to dea with the other child???? also week the chidren were singing a song and they were not singing it well and infront of the year about 60 chidren the teacher says and lewis does not even know the words. is that not a form of bullying? and one more thing is he was really crying when i questioned why he sid he had a test at schoo and does not want to go to schoo as he is scared he weil get it a wrong, for him to get in tht state i wonder what was he told. he is 8 years od and in year 3. im not sure if its me being silly or if there is a prob, any thoughts or advice woud be great thanks
Update: wow d. well maybe you should read my post again i wil tel you more clearly yes my son was talking was told to be quite then another child says YES LEWIS BE QUITE my son the said shut up to the other boy don't you think it was rude of the other boy to tell my child to be quite this was between the teacher and my... show more wow d. well maybe you should read my post again i wil tel you more clearly yes my son was talking was told to be quite then another child says YES LEWIS BE QUITE my son the said shut up to the other boy don't you think it was rude of the other boy to tell my child to be quite this was between the teacher and my child not the other boy. also it may sound petty but to write sorry to another child who should not have involved himself in the first place. that's like saying the other boy was right. and if you put a the things together that the teacher has been doing don't you think an 8 year old would feel picked on?? also if you got something wrong how would you fee if in front of 60 people your boss/teacher started saying you got it wrong. of course my child does things wrong and he will have punishment when he does but if he is being singled out in some way then as his mum i wil stand up for him. and i did point out that the teacher said the other child had been paying up all day and t