When were Arabs expelled from Palestine by the Ottomans?

Israeli supporters got me totally confused. First they say Arabs came to Palestine only after Ottomans came to power, then others claim that when Ottomans came to power, they expelled the Arabs who lived in Palestine. That is what happens when people lie too much. So can you tel me which one is true? And... show more Israeli supporters got me totally confused. First they say Arabs came to Palestine only after Ottomans came to power, then others claim that when Ottomans came to power, they expelled the Arabs who lived in Palestine.

That is what happens when people lie too much.

So can you tel me which one is true? And please answer ONLY if you can post your source. (credible source with historical references)
Update: @Rude Boris: For 101 time: where is your source?
Update 2: Jpeterborough Moore: Who fought with the British against the Turks and saved Palestine? I think you need some history books and not me. And in case you didn't read my request i will repost: please answer ONLY if you can post your source. (credible source with historical references) I think you cant because your... show more Jpeterborough Moore: Who fought with the British against the Turks and saved Palestine? I think you need some history books and not me. And in case you didn't read my request i will repost:
please answer ONLY if you can post your source. (credible source with historical references)
I think you cant because your answer is a total lie
Update 3: @Simple Simon, why cant you ever post your sources? It is not hard at all. It will make you look like an educated person.
Are you saying that the 1834 revolt was Jewish revolt and not Arab? You just made me laugh. Now i know why you cant post your sources
Update 4: @Cher: Your references have no real historical references.
Update 5: @Jay: A book written by an Arab? Does that mean you trust books written by Jews? Norman, Chomsky...etc?
I don't see any proof in your links. The only proof you have is that it was written by an Arab
Update 6: For those who claim that Arabs came to Palestine only during the British Mandate, i suggest you read Survey of Palestine that is posted by Petit and stop these lies