Honestly, is Cecs Fabregas overrated?

Xavi, Iniesta and Essien are definitely top class but can we seriously say that Fabregas is in the same league as those players?

No doubt, Fab is brill but for me, he's slightly overrated as he's not 'world class' yet...but he should get there sooner rather than later.

It's just my opinion, what's yours?

Favorite Answer

Overrated lol? Fabregas scored 19 goals last season and weighed in with 16 assists, does that indicate he's overrated?

I think fabregas is world class but just not as world class as xavi and iniesta as they have the necessary experience. He is better then essien though to be honest.

confident he's over rated. it is not jealousy or organic stupidity that makes me think of this. that's many years of gazing soccer. he's a stable participant confident, however the question replaced into is he over rated? confident surely. are you able to post the link concerning to Fabregas bobbing up extra opportunities than the different midfielder in Europe interior the final 5 years please...

i agree with you, hes still only 23 so hes gonna get waaaay better, and maybe be the best playere in the world , like xavi is now

No, I thnk that he is an excellent footballer, but he isn't producing at the moment because he doesn't want to be there - his heart is in Barcelona.

Let him go ..... everyone will be better off.

• What Tauro said.

• *Ducks to avoid tomatoes thrown at you by Arsenal fans*

YEP HE IS WORLD CLASS

AT LAYING ON A TREATMENT TABLE

THERE'S NO ONE AS GOOD AT IT

EXCEPT MAYBE TORRES

I want him out, his heart isn't with Arsenal, send him to Barcelona.