Dragon Age origins Queen Anora..SPOILER!?

SPOILER how ****** hypocrate is she? how big of a *****(female dog hehe) is she?I say like the biggest ever. I hate her soooo muuuuccch.. Shes the person who i hate the most in this world like litterally even though shes just a character. I would've beheaded her after I killed logain. I mean she betrays me near her guards and says that she didnt want to comprimse her disguise of siding with me. Then i say u may be right why dont u marry allistair. Everything will be solved and also Allistair will get laid for the first time in his life. Yeah he is a virgin... Then we ally ourselves okay. Then during the landsmeet logain says wheres she and she comes and im like o yea give it to him anora, hehe im like lookin at people so cocky and hehe shes gonna tear him apart. Wait wtf? She denounces me as a traitor and says that i wanna kill logain a great hero. ***** ***** **** DIE ***** DIE. Then I lost the vote because of her, and i played it again and again but i lost everytime even though i counted more ppl on my side. (btw there r nobles who dont talk but side with logain and also how stupid is that they dont give us any chance to bring up all the arguements). Then Allistair sent her to a tower i dunno which one bu i hope she rots there. This is just the tip of the iceberg of my hatred against her.DAMN.(btw i didnt put ***** in those places i actually cursed.... ******* damnit *****)

2nd answer haha, I actually did everythin right to get every single vote from the nobles except the one u mentioned. The thing I did was to tell anora that i was gonna kill her father(I should have said I m gonna kill u using a huge mace even though I'm a mage). Thats why she betrayed me the second time and I had saved after that so there was no chance of me gettin her votes except loadin to a save which is at like ostagar or somethn. So I fought the huge battle. I searched for her but couldnt find her so fought her dad loghain. When his life is reducted to a small amount the chantry lady(who is by the way a alot like pope and the chantry religion is a lot like christianity. Im not christian so i could ve made wrong assumptions hehe) shouts and ended the fight then I dueled logain and voila its time to search for anora and torture her for 2000 years.

Favorite Answer

Ah, yes... Queen Annoya. I like her daddy better than her, and he's a nozzle.

So... is it the fact that you keep losing the vote at the Landsmeet? If so, you're doing it wrong.

#1 - Did you rescue the elves in the slave cages in Denerim? Before the last battle in that quest you can barter for proof from the slavers that Loghain sold them to pay for his unpopular war.

#2 - When you go to rescue Annoya when she gets grabbed by Arl Howe, pay attention to the other people who are held captive. They will change how the vote goes. Rescue the guy on the rack, the two crazy guys in the cells, and the jerk who is the son of the former Arl of Denerim. He's a tool, but he's worth a vote.... on second thought, leave him there. I really don't like what he does during the elven origin. Rescue everyone else though.

And unless you don't mind getting mad again, never tell Ser Cautherine that you are here to rescue the queen. Anora will totally throw you under the bus at that point.

After you get back from being imprisoned in the tower, talk to Annoya and either agree with her, or just don't commit to anything. Never tell her you support Alistair. If you do, she'll throw you under the bus a second time at the Landsmeet. As long as you say you'll support her, you get her vote against her own father.

Next go to the Gnawed Noble tavern and talk to all the nobles there, particularly the one the left as you enter who lost his land to the Blight. The others you can tell them about their rescued family. One of them is the sister of a templar (that you will have rescued) who tells about Loghain hiring a blood mage to kill Arl Eamon.

Talk about Loghain trying to assassinate Eamon, OR talk about Loghain and the slavers at the Landsmeet. You can prove that if you did the steps above.

Pick the option to say the Blight is the problem, not Orlais. Don't tell him that he is responsible for the death of the king - you cannot prove that.

If you do it right, ONE and only one noble will vote for Loghain. The rest will be in your pocket. Including Annoya.

Right up until you tell them Alistair should be king. Then she's kinda not your BFF anymore.

At this point my character tells her to go pound snow, and my female Cousland will be Alistair's queen. He is not a virgin by then.

But it's easy to get the Landsmeet votes.

Anora Dragon Age

• Erika

Dragon Age Anora

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

SPOILER how ****** hypocrate is she? how big of a *****(female dog hehe) is she?I say like the biggest ever. I hate her soooo muuuuccch.. Shes the person who i hate the most in this world like litterally even though shes just a character. I would've beheaded her after I killed logain. I mean...

Source(s): dragon age origins queen anora spoiler: https://shortly.im/62EU9

Hi there,

To download for free Dragon Age 2 you can click here: http://j.mp/1qXHLbB

it's the full version, avaiable for free! very fast to install

If you are a fan of role-playing games set in mythical worlds, Dragon Age 2 is the right one for you.

It's surely the leader game of its type.

Firstly, no, I didn't like Anora either.

Secondly, must you talk with such vulgarity?

And finally, what actually was the question...?