promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Christians or others - Has man ever created a larger conspiracy against humanity than God and religion?

What are some of man's other great lies?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

McDonald's healthy choice menu is largely a myth and a corporate conspiracy that should be squashed once and for all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Well, God has never created any conspiracy against humanity, at least not the god of any major religion. If God doesn't exist then God can't have created anything, and if God does exist in the form taught by any of the major religions then God is for humanity, not against it.

As for religion, well, that's lots of different things that tend not to work together very well, so although some religions might have formed conspiracies against humanity they have formed various competing ones, not one coherent one, so non-religious conspiracies (white supremacy, for instance) might well be larger.

• Truth
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Communism

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes; there is a much larger conspiracy than that: Man presumes to rule the world, with human government, doing everything possible to destroy humanity; e.g. War. Nuclear weaponry: Genocide: Starvation: etc. etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sue
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Religion is Man's invention. God is the creator Not the created. One of man's other great lies is that he's self-reliant. Another is man's lies is the non existence of God. Since He is eternal. He always has been and always will Be.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I am not sure if it is possible to compare conspiracies.. But I believe that " wars as necessary evil" coupled with the ultra right fanatical insistence on nationalism, its one of the biggest ones, and a good way to manipulate the masses in slaughtering each others.

• ed f
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Man has come up with a lot of different lies, they must be listening to the father of lies. We like to shoot our self in the foot I guess, but it's more against God than against humanity.

• The foundation of Christianity was the larger conspiracy. They misinterpreted Jesus' words to Peter which was passed down through oral tradition. Peter could have lived in the BCs not after these dates. The Gospels are reinterpreted "word of mouth" wrote in Greek. They were interpreted through bias or "popularized opinion". The heretics of the first century rose up against Christianity because they knew Peter's message was a "parable" for a group of people and not one figure. Jesus told Peter he was the rock. This isn't a message for a person to build a chuch. But to teach a true message. The oldest Gospel is Mark, Jesus is called a "son of man" and son of David. These are idioms for divine figure who will live in the spirit of David. His mother Mary worshiped the God of Torah in Luke 1;46. Failed understanding of idioms and accepting Paul's popularized "word of mouth" caused Christians to create a idea that Jesus' death did away with the law. Peter never said that. In the first century Christianity became popularized because the heretics didn't have enough followers. Read the Gospels without including tradition. Jesus was a figure who was metaphorically interconnected with "Judeans" as a group. He was a Sadducee or Essene. In Jhn 8 this isn't "anti Semitism". During this time the Pharisees had control of temple they caused Torah to become morphed into secularism. That is the Rabbis and Orthodox Jewish who follow a Hanukkah Harry etc. He came to denounce that. For mankind to observe Torah literally. But it never occurred in the first century. It was a message that "Sadducee belief is the true form of God worship". Notice how Orthodox and Karaite Judaism still 'till this day disagree. If they were unified under God. They wouldn't be arguing against how his Torah should be viewed. This is the true message of the Gospels. There is only one God worthy of worship and that is "Yahweh". Mary worshiped this deity (luke 1;46)?(Deut 6;4). Christians have missed the "idioms" and created a man who became and was god.

• 10 years ago

I would say the whole concept of "America is a democracy" is a pretty big conspiracy if ever I saw one, but I've never really considered myself big on conspiracy theories.

However, I am half convinced that our votes don't really count, and that it's the fat cats that make the decisions.

• 10 years ago

Man has not yet admitted that the wheel could have been invented by a woman. I mean, really the men were out hunting when did they have the time to invent?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.