How much will is cost to travel to Europe?

My husband and I are discussing the possibility of travelling Europe for two weeks next september. We are still just talking about it, but I was wondering if someone could give me an approximent cost. We live in Australia. We'd like to travel through England, France, Italy and Greece, but maybe spend a day... show more My husband and I are discussing the possibility of travelling Europe for two weeks next september. We are still just talking about it, but I was wondering if someone could give me an approximent cost.

We live in Australia. We'd like to travel through England, France, Italy and Greece, but maybe spend a day or two in Ireland, or somewhere similar.

We're planning on starting to try for kids after september so it would be our last trip as a childless couple.

Thanks.
P.s Clearly I'm aware that you cant give an exact cost. I'm not asking for that, more just a figure for us to work with.