Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I think I may have OCD or schizophrenia. Help?

I have really aggressive thoughts sometimes. I don't even understand why I have them. Usually (not limited to) they're about hurting people. I feel really crappy about myself after these thoughts. I won't go into all of my thoughts because some of them are really disturbing and they come out of no where sometimes. It's surprising and then I start feeling like maybe I'm just a really evil person although I'm considerate of other people, most of the time. I have a heart but sometimes I feel like how can I have a heart with these thoughts in my head! They don't pop up in my head unless I think about it.

So then I thought well these thoughts might be schizophrenia, I started looking up what schizophrenia was. Then right as I saw the symptoms and examples of the symptoms I started like displaying the symptoms in my head. It's almost like once I absorb an idea my mind plays on it. Like when I saw this CSI episode where this person got poisoned with Cyanide, I started worrying about cyanide poisoning. When I read the symptoms of Schizophrenia where you have like hallucinations (Like voices in your head) I started making a voice in my head. Once these ideas are in my head I can't get them out. It's like they become apart of me. Like sometimes I think "what if" all the time for every symptom of schizophrenia. Like people watching you. I started thinking: WELL, WHAT IF someone was watching me. Errr! I can't get these thoughts out of my head and I think I'm starting to convince myself that I have schizophrenia. I'm scared.

I feel like a sicko.

My mind is also very contradicting: Like if I say I'm not a bad person my mind says "yes you are" and really self-depricating thoughts. Everytime I want to feel good about myself my mind will convince me that I shouldn't and that I'm a sick freak who thinks horrible thoughts. I'm 19 about to be 20 soon and I heard schizo starts early 20s. I just don't know what to do...I don't have any insurance to go see a doctor. I've been a worry-wart ever since I was in elementary school.

Also, like schizo I heard you hear voices in your head and you believe what they're telling you. Like let's say something says, "This is God talking to you!" and I'm an agnostic and I don't really believe in God. I like create scenarios and voices in my head ever since I heard about schizophrenia. NEVER before. it's like my mind is trying to give me these symptoms it's hard to explain. It's like I know they're my voices but I don't understand why my voices are saying these things. It's like WTF? :\

Favorite Answer

You don't have schizophrenia. what you're doing is called self-fulfilling prophecy, which means that you read something that places a fear in you, and subconsciously you're going along with it. Eventually, when you think of other subjects, you'll be fine. don't believe everything online. As for OCD, well according to the DSM-IV, which is the diagnostic criteria for psychologists, obsessions have to interfere with your life, you have to recognize that they are a product of your mind (nobody's inserting them in you) and you have to try and suppress them but not be able to. You might want to see a specialist to verify. Don't take everything to seriously though, you might just be going through a phase.

Source(s): DSM-IV-TR

Hurting people/parents hurt others. They just want the reaction so they can get high feel good from it. The words are not true. Abusers use tricky words. You have to look at the agenda and not just the words alone to see the abuse sometimes. Look for what's right. Abuse is anything that's not uplifting so forget what truth is being used right then. Verbal/Abuse is just one of the things that can bring the demonic which causes so called "Mental Problems".

According to 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, demons masquerade as “angels of light” and as “servants of righteousness.” Appearing as a “ghost” and impersonating a deceased human being definitely is a disguise that demons use. They also cause plain harassment and emotional torment such as so called Schizophrenia.- BP Depression, weird ideas.

Turns out psychiatry is not based on science. Its like a theory and a guess. There is no medical background to it at all. Psychiatrists do not draw blood to determine the presence of a biochemical imbalance in patients. They merely observe and announce the existence of imbalances. They just desire to believe without science. --Quackery

If you are already a saved Christian you can use the numbered help below.

1. Play Christian music.

2. Say get out in Jesus name in each room.

3. Throw away Ouija boards in case you own one.

4. Rid house of all unholy or sinful items books cd's

5. For Abuse- Google "Emotional Abuse" Abuse brings demons.

6. Google "Sinners prayers"

7. Google "Deliverance and how to get one" or talk to me

I have questions for you-Turn the other cheek is from a custom - does not mean to get abused.

Source(s):

Seeing people make it stop and feel better on a repeated basis.

Talk to me about. Contact me on my profile if you want it to stop. This can be stopped without pills.

Wow you sound like me just before I was first diagnosed with OCD. I remember thinking i had schizophrenia. Though Im not one to judge, I dont think you have it, more likely the beginnings of OCD. It could just be a phase but thats how my OCD started. I know why your afraid, having these thoughts that dont just go away, because you think about thinking about them, I still struggle with it even after i got over most of my OCD. I was and still am a worrywart too. Ask someone who may know more about it, for me it was my mum. Good luck :D

don't worry here its the same. i am cool i don't care. people used to discourage me, i used to cry and all u know. once i got scared. but there was a hope. please dont regret yourself and br proud of yourself. take medcines la bla bla. trust your self ya and you are fine we are fine.

• OM

you are ok

do not worry