I lost my ringtone on iPhone 4 after syncing.?

I bought it from iTunes and it's still showing up that I bought it, but where did it go and how do I get it back on my phone?

Favorite Answer

i use this FREE site all the time

VENTONES

100% FREE

you might find it in your computer still look around if not srry..but...for free ringtons there are several things you can do...like download a thing called real player it's all free....once it's instaled and all which is easy just go to youtube and type in your fav song and when the music video comes up pause it then huver on the movie screen and a lil sign that seas download now will pop up on the right of the computer downlod it and this box on the left will show your download and next to the download thing it will say convert..just convert it to mp3 and save in your desctop once the pug your phone and tada

NEVER buy ringtones from itunes. you'll most likely have some problem after syncing. use a free website like phonezoo.com

Source(s): same problem, use the link absolutely free :)

There may be virus.