promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Donny
Lv 7
Donny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Your favorite actor VS. your favorite director?

don't even ask me to answer this, toughest question of all time.

Update:

it says vs.

Update 2:

can you say your favorite actor and director too? i'm not really a mind reader.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Johnny Depp vs. David Fincher

NO! Wait.

Johnny Depp vs. Tim Burton!

Either way, Johnny Depp wins. Forever.

If we gotta answer it, you gotta answer it too. :P

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Clint Eastwood vs. Quentin Tarantino (he's tied with Scorsese and Hitchcock but I'm using him for this question because I can't do 3 lol)

I'd have to go with Eastwood. He's a spectacular actor and has also directed some very good movies.

• 4 years ago

Off the right of my head: Barry Lyndon. Very astounding and dramatic. BQ: of direction they may be extra perfect. Nay, could be extra perfect. BQ2: Nightmare on Elm street 3: Dream Warriors. I watched it for no different reason than simply by fact Patricia Arquette replaced into in it. Yummy. It replaced into disappointing after the no longer-terrible first Freddy action picture. This replaced into an extremely cliched, by skill of-the-numbers horror action picture, yet in line with danger it regarded extra unique lower back in 87. BQ3: can no longer even think of of what my popular movies from those years are, no longer off the right of my head. i'm drained. with a bit of luck i'm going to dream approximately Patricia Arquette and not Freddy.........

• 10 years ago

Well that's easy, I don't look too much into directors and there isn't one that has made many movies that I like. Sam Rockwell over David Fincher or Quentin Tarantino, I don't have a definite favourite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Al Pacino vs. Sidney Lumet...

This is very, very hard. I think it's safe to say Pacino is more consistent than Lumet is, but Lumet brings out the best of Al (Dog Day Afternoon, Serpico).

I guess when it comes down to it, I'd have to say Sidney Lumet. The fact that his career spans over fifty years, and three years after winning a lifetime achievement award he directed one of his greatest films, says it all.

BUT, I prefer Al.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My favorite actor. I want to be an actor so it's easier for me to chose him over director. But ya I agree, tough question.

Robert De Niro and Scorsese.. I don't really have a favorite director actually. I love a lot of Scorsese films, but I haven't seen all of them. I've seen all of Tarantino's movies, but compared to the Scorsese movies I've seen I favor Scorsese.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

My favorite directors list is a tie between:

1.Steven Soderbergh (Erin Brockovich)

2.Kevin Costner (Dances With Wolves)

3.Craig Baxley (Rose Red)

4.Andrew Douglas (Amityville Horror)

5.Rick Schroder (Black Cloud)

My favorite MALE actor is Eddie Spears. He is extremely handsome and talented.He makes me proud to be Native American.

My favorite FEMALE actress is Sandra Bullock. Noone compares to her. She's beautiful.intelligent,funny as hell and has a very generous heart.

LOL @ the thumbs downs....Funny how ppl TD an opinion,like it even matters what anyone else thinks. FYI~~it doesn't bother me at all.

Source(s): My personal opinions
  • 10 years ago

Deniro vs Scorsese

Deniro brings the movies to life. Especially the Scorsese flicks. Ill take his acting over just about anything. Even cape fear, his performance makes the whole film.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Pacino vs Scorsese

Scorsese wins.

• 10 years ago

Quentin Tarantino vs Robert De Niro

Tarantino wins! I love all of his movies. There are a few De Niro movies that I didnt care for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.