Will there be another civil war in America, the Liberals vs the Conservatives?

Granted the Conservatives have more guns, but the Liberals can always buy the guns, and the rest of the world hates the Conservatives in America almost as much as the Liberals do so they would come to the Allie of the Liberals and the Conservatives would have NO Allies Who do you think would win I would say... show more Granted the Conservatives have more guns, but the Liberals can always buy the guns, and the rest of the world hates the Conservatives in America almost as much as the Liberals do so they would come to the Allie of the Liberals and the Conservatives would have NO Allies

Who do you think would win

I would say the Liberals would win , the liberals can always get guns, plus liberals are smarter so they can strategize better and make better weapons, and as I said they would have the allies of the rest of the world if something got bad