Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Will there be another civil war in America, the Liberals vs the Conservatives?

Granted the Conservatives have more guns, but the Liberals can always buy the guns, and the rest of the world hates the Conservatives in America almost as much as the Liberals do so they would come to the Allie of the Liberals and the Conservatives would have NO Allies

Who do you think would win

I would say the Liberals would win , the liberals can always get guns, plus liberals are smarter so they can strategize better and make better weapons, and as I said they would have the allies of the rest of the world if something got bad

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals would win. We have more vets, we have more currently enlisted and we do have a knowledge of guns believe it or not. I'm very liberal and have tons of guns in my house. Liberals are smarter, we all have college degrees and we have the world at our backs. We have all the allies and we have all the brain and we have all the guns. We'd win. It'd never happen though so this is a silly thing to argue about.

-Bill

• jut butler4 years agoReport

Wow. That college degree and you can't even figure out the obviously the majority of vets are not liberal? Almost the entire current as well is conservative. Sad, Sad, Sad. They need to touch some common sense at that school. Where did you go, Phoenix Online University?

• 9 years ago

How funny. You actually think people in other countries who hate America do it only by political party? That's funny. Sorry, we're all Americans so we're all together in that one. They don't care what you are.

No one would come because other countries are currently experiencing conflicts themselves. Most of the countries in Europe are experiencing rioting at some point so I don't think they have the time or desire to even consider American issues. Same with Asia and the tensions we've just witnessed between N. and S. Korea.

I hate to break it to you, but they hate you just as much as they do the rest of us. Wow. You need to get out of the television, your stereotyping is antiquated.

You forget that much of the military is conservative. We've just witnessed an election where you can gauge which direction Americans are leaning politically and it wasn't liberal.

• 9 years ago

If there was a civil war between the Liberals and Neo Cons. The Liberals would win because the Independents would join the Liberal cause.

• 9 years ago

Get real.

The government would end that pretty quickly because no one wants to go up against a Bradley fighting vehicle with a shotgun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Why bother. Lets split the country. Screw the liberals.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Political war has only happened once. Cold War. But that also spawned Vietnam, so not really political either.

But pilitical party vs political party? Won't happen.

• 9 years ago

It would be over rather quickly. Conservatives know how to fire. Liberal whine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

Youtube thumbnail

• Josh
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No there won't be another civil war.

Source(s): sdamf
  • Bring it on pansies. We will outnumber you, outgun you, and outsmart you. The world is more conservative than you think. Uzis got nothing against one rifle shot.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lol. You have a vivid imagination. Reality however would be much harsher to the liberal side

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.