Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do you think Carmelo Anthony will probably be a Knick during the season?

I think there will be several teams involved in trading for Melo (Nets, Knicks, and Bulls) and I think the Knicks will have to give a package of Gallanari (to replace Carmelo), Anthony Randolph (to replace aging Kenyon Martin), and expiring deal of Nene.

Favorite Answer

Worst case scenario: Carmelo Anthony signs with New Jersey or New York, while Denver gets nothing in return.

Best case scenario: Carmelo Anthony is traded before the deadline.

New Jersey-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Terrence Williams, Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, and a first round pick (Lottery pick most likely).

New York-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Eddy Curry, Wilson Chandler, Anthony Randolph, and a first round pick (Lottery pick most likely).

Chicago-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, James Johnson, and a 1st round pick (Late round draft pick).

Denver is going to have to pick one of these options. Trust Carmelo Anthony will resign and a happy ending, or trust your instincts and trade him, thus starting over from scratch.

No.a lot of people thought LeBron was going to the Knicks but look how it turned out

I think Bulls

circulate to decision "My occupation" then circulate to "My Trades" and request a commerce and you're able to choose what team you wanna circulate to (thats the way it develop into in 2k11, yet i think of 2k12 is an identical)

hope knicks get melo.

yes

I hope so i think that would be sweet

• probably. his hearts not in Denver.