Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do you think Carmelo Anthony will probably be a Knick during the season?

I think there will be several teams involved in trading for Melo (Nets, Knicks, and Bulls) and I think the Knicks will have to give a package of Gallanari (to replace Carmelo), Anthony Randolph (to replace aging Kenyon Martin), and expiring deal of Nene.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Worst case scenario: Carmelo Anthony signs with New Jersey or New York, while Denver gets nothing in return.

Best case scenario: Carmelo Anthony is traded before the deadline.

New Jersey-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Terrence Williams, Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, and a first round pick (Lottery pick most likely).

New York-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Eddy Curry, Wilson Chandler, Anthony Randolph, and a first round pick (Lottery pick most likely).

Chicago-Denver trade: Carmelo Anthony for Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, James Johnson, and a 1st round pick (Late round draft pick).

Denver is going to have to pick one of these options. Trust Carmelo Anthony will resign and a happy ending, or trust your instincts and trade him, thus starting over from scratch.

• 1 decade ago

No.a lot of people thought LeBron was going to the Knicks but look how it turned out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Bulls

• 4 years ago

circulate to decision "My occupation" then circulate to "My Trades" and request a commerce and you're able to choose what team you wanna circulate to (thats the way it develop into in 2k11, yet i think of 2k12 is an identical)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hope knicks get melo.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope so i think that would be sweet

• probably. his hearts not in Denver.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.