names of songs similar to...?

can you list names of songs similar to

Kim by Eminem

Stan by Eminem

Dance With The Devils by Immortal Technique

List RAP songs that tell stories like the ones listed above please

I dont want songs rapping about the government...I want songs that tell a story like those three...If I wanted to listen to someone complain about the Illuminati I would listen to that ****...I think yous are getting off point because I put Immortal Technique in there...

• Jumex
    Favorite Answer

nas-i gave you power

jay-z- december 4th

Lowkey - Terrorist

Lowkey - Cradle of Civilisation

Lowkey - Obama Nation

Just any Lowkey song...

Hasan Salaam - Prayers of a sinner

Hasan Salaam - Blues

Any Dead Prez song

listen to every immortal technique song he tells the most stories

listen to Nas -Rewind

Source(s): me

i don't innovations it. Band names could nicely be despite, its aside of the exciting. I do agree, inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, with regard to the music titles. It wa cool whilst Fall Out Boy did it simply by fact it became thiers, unique, and that that they have been doing it simply by fact their nevertheless-caught-in-the-storage days. some are ok, yet alot of different bands make their music titles sooooo long. i'm nevertheless gonna like the band and the music regardless of their long names, yet OMFG! Make it slightly extra uncomplicated for the human beings and followers to communicate aboutand get the be conscious out approximately your song bands! lol