Do people still go out and Christmas Carol?

And if you don't know, would you open your door if people came up to it wanting to sing to you?

FYI, my friends and I are going to this year, I was just wondering how people felt about it.

I didn't know if people wouldn't open their doors because of how it could be dangerous.

I appreciate any comments! =D

Ya, and I live in a large urban city...I mean we were going to try to go to a good part of town and hope for the best.

• Simi K
    Favorite Answer

yes, for the first time in my life I had carolers come to my door last year. It was a group of Mormons, but it was still very nice. And they didn't even hand me any literature or anything. They sang two songs...it was very cool. More people should do that.

I would and the last time I heard carollers was like 5 years ago. Now everone is locked inside playing on thier Ipods or Wii's not caring about anyone but themselves. Just one Christmas I would like a more Jolly Spirit

Yes, but it depends on where you live. In a lot of areas, it is very rare to see. In all my 20 years of living, only once did I see Christmas carolers come to my door in the area that I live in, which is quiet a rural area.

• Cinna

No one has ever been to my door but I would listen to someone on the porch only.

Such a shame no one does this anymore, and yes if they did I would open my door :D

• KSC

no

maybe in the 1980s

not sure if i ever seen any caroling. good luck though.