Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Men: Which would you prefer on Christmas; a perfect tree, presents, and holiday meal, OR physical intimacy?

Let's say your wife is just a slouch when it comes to decorating, cooking, and holiday traditions. She doesn't want to see any relatives (or if she does, it's just to eat and then have a tool exchange). She even sends you to toys r us to do the santa shopping.

However.... she's really amorous around the end of December. She turns the heat up a few degrees in the house, and she wears a hawaiian skirt to lighten everyone's mood. In the evening she puts on a pot of hot spiced rum cider (it's about the only thing she knows how to cook) and she begs you to go to bed early and dress up like a surfin' santa... right before she rips your clothes off and pretends she is riding a reindeer.

Which situation do you prefer?

• ?
    Best Answer

She sounds like she has mental issues.

I love spiced cider! Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum is a must for it!

I have a high sex drive so I will take physical intimacy every time.

Before the kids were born we used to have sex in the living room under the Christmas Tree. So Christmas decorations do tend to turn my wife on!

tree!

if she's a slouch

probably cannot cook so no meal

probably cannot pick out presents cuz she dumps it all on you.

and if she's only randy at the end of the year i would be thinking during the intimacy, "this is all the intimacy i'm gonna get till next year", nah more than likely she has terrible lovemaking skills cuz lack of experience.

yep. tree is the logical choice!

• Ocimom

Now what do you think? Any red-blooded guy would not be looking at decorations on the tree - he'd be wanting the sex. If he doesn't, then he's got a very serious problem!

Hey Weisenheimer.......

You drink all the rum then the grass skirt will look awesome on her then she can ride the reindeer under the tree!

I absolutely do not want to see mine in a grass skirt......(shudders at the thought), I would like the spiced rum cider though...lots of it.

Three cheers for sex!!! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Look if you're married to a domestic maven who keeps a fantastic house but rarely wants sex, you can't hire a hooker. BUT, if you're married to a physical angel who sends you to sexual Nirvana, you CAN hire a housekeeper who cooks.

Thank you Sweet Tea...and they wonder why women are stressed around the holidays...all men do is sit around picturing their wives riding reindeers...ha

physical intimacy!!! I can cook my own meal and buy what i want!!!