IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PAYING RENT IN YOUR OWN HOUSE WHEN THE MORGAGE IS PAID FOR?

THE MORGAGE IS PAID FOR My grandmother died late April, i never had to pay her money for rent, she left a trust fund for me but i can't get the money until i am 24 yrs old. My mother, my aunt, and I are suppose to get $25,000 each. i am now 20 yrs old. mY mother is not in charge of the money because... show more THE MORGAGE IS PAID FOR
My grandmother died late April,
i never had to pay her money for rent,
she left a trust fund for me but i can't get the money until i am 24 yrs old.
My mother, my aunt, and I are suppose to get $25,000 each. i am now 20 yrs old.
mY mother is not in charge of the money because she had a nervous breakdown (mentally she isn't there)

My trustee and excutor (my aunt) is paying my grandfather $600 for rent per month our of my trust to my grandfather.
Currently i am unemployed.
Both my trustee and my grandfather live in the same house i live in it.

My aunt don't have to pay my grandfather (her dad) anything...
In addition she has moved her boyriend in..(he don't have to pay any rent either)

I feel like they are requesting for too much, and taking advantage of me. I don't have internet, i don't have cable, they don't feed me, the house is dusty, my aunt uses illegal drugs. (smokes weed) And most of all the morgage is paid for.

The reason why they are taking the money out is because i signed a lease on Oct 1st 2010,
and in the will grandma said that my $25,000 can be used for my shelter.
The lease goes from June 1st 2010- May (end of the month)...
i feel like i was pressured into signing it, they had me sign it in front of a lawyer (the lawyer of my grandmother's estate)...
i signed that paper oct 1st..at age 20

Lastly grandmother said when i turn 24 i can get the remaining balance...
if i continue staying here i won't have any money when i am 24 years old.
Today i moved out, Dec 4th 2010 i am staying with my mom who live in the Bronx, NY..(my aunt and grandfather lives in queens)

EVEN THOUGH GRANDMA SAID IN THE WILL MY AUNT CAN USE THE MONEY FOR MY SHELTER SHE also said that she leaves the house to ME, MY AUNT, MY MOTHER, AND MY GRANDFATHER EQUALLY DIVIDED...IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PAYING RENT IN YOUR OWN HOUSE WHEN THE MORGAGE IS PAID FOR?

i filed a lawsuit (for them to pay me back 3,600 dollars.)
My case starts in January of 2011
The problem is they could still take money out of my trust fund for Jan, Feb, March, April etc (up until the lease runs out even though i am not staying there...SINCE I SIGNED THE PAPER AGREEING TO PAY THEM

DO YOU YOU THINK I WILL WIN THE CASE?? WHY OR WHY NOT??

WHAT FACTS CAN I PROVIDE IN THE COURT ROOM?

BE HONEST PEOPLE KEEP IT 100%

BEST ANSWER WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET 10 POINTS =)