Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When do i meet leo again in AC: Brotherhood?

I am at the mission where i rescued Caterina Sforza and I am escorting her from the castle while protecting her from borgia gaurds, how far am i to meeting Leonardo da vinchi because i wanna get the double blade soooo badddd

Favorite Answer

Go to your map then press "X" maybe or "Y" on X-box to disable all of the icons on the map then put on just the one that says Leonardo. Then you go to the spot where it is and there should be a bench somewhere around there, then you sit on it and Leonardo will come and sell you stuff. You might have to destroy his war machines first, though.

Source(s): Own the game

You will get to a mission (I don't know which sequence, sorry) where you will here someone saying, "Ezio, over here!" and you meet Leonardo. This is the mission where you can buy:

a) Your double hidden blade

b) Climb Leap glove (enables cllimb leap)

c) Poison darts (shoots poison from your hidden blade)

and also the mission where you get to destroy one of Leonardo's war machines built for the Borgia.

Can't really remember, but I think it's either the next sequence of the sequence after the next.