Anyone know anything about TB (tuberculosis) ?

So this is gonna sound like such a strange question. The other night I had a dream that I was diagnosed with TB, it was really weird and I felt horrible, I hadn't been thinking or hearing about the disease recently to dream about it. I've had a swollen lymph gland in my neck for a few weeks, the... show more So this is gonna sound like such a strange question.

The other night I had a dream that I was diagnosed with TB, it was really weird and I felt horrible, I hadn't been thinking or hearing about the disease recently to dream about it.

I've had a swollen lymph gland in my neck for a few weeks, the doctor told me it was 'glandular fever' without doing any tests, and after a month I've had no other symptoms so i guess he was wrong, and I'll have to go back. Anyway, a swollen gland, I've found out is a symptom of TB.

Theres an old guy where I work, who is ALWAYS coughing, he said he's had the cough over a year and the doctors just give him antibiotics which don't work. I started think "maybe he has TB..."

and then all the things came together, and I was thinking What if i've actually caught TB? The main symptoms won't show up for maybe a year or two so I won't know yet? I can't just walk in the doctors and tell him I think I have TB, they won't take me seriously.

My nan has had TB when she was young. I also know someone who died from it after the doctor didn't diagnose it.

I know its weird. But what do you think I should do?