What in the WORLD is GOOGLE TECH SUPPORTS PHONE NUMBER?

First off, anyone who's unoriginal or stupid and moronic enough to tell me to "Go search for the phone number on Google" can pretty much go jump off a bridge, or at very least, grow the hell up and get a life. Secondly, Does anyone with an actual brain know a phone number I can call to get in touch... show more First off, anyone who's unoriginal or stupid and moronic enough to tell me to "Go search for the phone number on Google" can pretty much go jump off a bridge, or at very least, grow the hell up and get a life.

Secondly, Does anyone with an actual brain know a phone number I can call to get in touch with someone at google tech support OTHER than the two numbers I've tried already? I've tried 10 times or more to cancel my Adwords account. Every time I follow the instructions, it wither doesn't work, or it seems to work, and then 3 weeks later I get ANOTHER bill from google. I have tried calling 1-866-2-google and it asks me for my Adwords account number. I dial it in and I get a message saying "unfortunately we aren't able to give phone support to all accounts" What a joke! This is seeming to be more and more of a scam, the more I try and deal with it. These people have been billing me for a YEAR as I've tried to figure out how the heck to cancel my account. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Oh yea, I've not only tried 1-866-2-google, but I have tried the "TECH HELP LINE" at 650-253-0000 and they say "Although google does not offer technical support at this time" blah blah blah. This is pathetic and a huge scam