What's the average height of a 13 yrs old girl?

Hi at all, what's the average height of a 13 yrs old girl?

I'm from italy and my parents are indian and when i come to the holidays in India i see a lot of small indian girls and i feel like a giant compared to them f (i'm 13 yrs old and i'm about 5.77 feet).

Can anyone help me??? thx

Favorite Answer

you are very tall girl....i envy you as i am a short guy huh imagine my situation.You must be greatful to nature

The average height of an 18-40 years old Italian woman is 1.650 m (5 ft 5 in).

The average height of a 17+ years old female in rural India is 1.521 m (5 ft 0 in).This could be due to living conditions. "In regions of extreme poverty or prolonged warfare, environmental factors like malnutrition during childhood or adolescence may account for marked reductions in adult stature." (Wikipedia)

It is hard to determine an "average" height for a 13 year old because height and weight can vary so wildly among adolescents. You have probably already hit a growth spurt while other 13 year olds have yet to hit puberty.

You are by no means a giant in Europe. Women reach their full height earlier than men, and 5.77 may be as tall as you ever get. This would put you at slightly above-average height in Italy, and yes, more like a "giant" in India, where the average height is much shorter.

Height at the age of 13 years doesn't matters

but avg is 4 Feet 10 Inches to 5 feet OMG U're 5.77 its too tall when compare to AGE

during the age of puberty girls grow faster than boys , nowadays parents are giving rich food for their children ,because of this also girls may grow faster . the average height of girls of india is 152cm but according to this new generation this is not correct , 5'6'' is a good height .

• YOUR HEIGHT IS VERY LONG NORMAL HEIGHT OF INDIAN GIRL MAXIMUM 5"FEET FOR THIS AGE

Source(s): I AM A NORTH INDIAN PERSON I NOW VERY WELL

There's no really "average" size, i'm 13 and 5'2" while one of my friends is 4'11" amd some are even 6'1". So it just varies ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIbKORIXqc4

Youtube thumbnail

hre you have the averages forza italia forza Juventus torino y palermo il sonno facua officiale polizei

5'4 or something

5'5" is good