Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Aquarius man and Cancer woman - Compatibility?

His

Rising Sign is in 22 Degrees Sagittarius

Rising Sign is in 02 Degrees Capricorn

(Not exactly sure if his rising sign is in Sagittarius or Capricorn)

Sun is in 24 Degrees Aquarius.

Moon is in 21 Degrees Aries.

Mercury is in 04 Degrees Pisces.

Venus is in 00 Degrees Pisces.

Mars is in 06 Degrees Sagittarius.

Jupiter is in 28 Degrees Aquarius.

Saturn is in 08 Degrees Sagittarius.

Uranus is in 21 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 05 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 02 Degrees Taurus.

Her

Rising Sign is in 03 Degrees Virgo

Sun is in 09 Degrees Cancer.

Moon is in 14 Degrees Virgo.

Mercury is in 12 Degrees Cancer.

Venus is in 25 Degrees Gemini.

Mars is in 27 Degrees Cancer.

Jupiter is in 26 Degrees Aries.

Saturn is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius.

Uranus is in 24 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 06 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 06 Degrees Aries.

What do you think of this match? I know Aquarius and Cancer are almost impossible. But any other insights would be very much appreciated. Not really sure what the other signs in our birth charts can tell. Thanks!

Update:

People who do not know about astrology, please do not reply.

Asking this on a purely astrological standpoint.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

It's not the possession of good things that bring happiness. It is the ability to enjoy what comes. Happiness is an attitude

View your requested compatibility here

• 9 years ago

Aqua men are nice friends to have, but a relationship? That's a different picture. I think they aren't on the same level as a water sign with their emotions, or maybe it's that they just aren't as expressive.

In my experience, the negatives of this combination are that he'll disappear for lengths of time, leaving Cancer always upset & wondering if he's as interested as she is and also, he isn't one to reassure you when your down/moody. The positives are that he's a fun guy to have around and even though, he won't reassure you, he will somehow lighten up your mood.

If you like him, give it a shot. Dating an Aqua sure is a welcome change from a deep over-emotional relationship, such as with Scorpio where plenty mind-games are involved. One tip though: Approach it as a friendship first, they like taking it further from there.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Astrology is fake and therefore has no effect on human relationships. Human relationships have to do with mutual compatibility, the matching of character, and the sincerity people have in their hearts.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope he does not proceed with you as you are clearly a loonatic. Get real and stop believing in your fairytales.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.