jeffrey asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to find a Football Jersey but with A hockey teams logo and name?

I'm specifically looking for a football jersey but with the Flyers colors, name and logo on it, i have seen baseball jerseys with other sports logo/name on it but not football jerseys. Does anybody know a site that could make these?

Favorite Answer

I've also seen Montreal Canadiens basketball jerseys and like other answerers I'm pretty sure there are. But as the previous post said, they are probably not officially licensed. Try to search for stores that sells memorabilia and collectible sports items, they might have one. Or get it customized from a hockey/sports store or a fabric store or a shop that make personalized shirtd. Find a football jersey with flyers colors on Ebay or Amazon and take it there. Price will vary depending on the size of the logo, whether it's heated-pressed or embroidered (more expensive), etc.

You might be able to find one by searching the web. I actually found a football-style Red Wings jersey several years ago at a department store that had the #19 and Yzerman on the back, with the Red Wings logo on the upper left shoulder.

Probably not, but you could make one. Just save an image of the team you want and look for a custom football jersey site and then put the logo on it and changet the jersey's color. The only problem is it might be illegal, im not sure.

If i were u , i would buy from some Chinese website, like this one, i bought from last month.

http://www.cheap-jerseys-from-china.com/

Are u looking for a cheap mlb jerseys website ?

i always buy from this site site,it is great