OMG DOES ANYBODY THIN JOHN CENA WILL COME BACK TO RAW?!?

See I watched the night they fired him and the night he gave that speech. But i haven't been watching lately....so can anybody fill me in? did he come back? did he defeat the nexus? anything?!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Tell you what, check in the On Demand Section of your Cable Provider and Satellite Provider in the UFC and WWE Section, The Sports and Fitness Section or The Pay Per View Section and you will find that you can still find The WWE Survivor Series Replay that you can buy for $44.95 and then the WWE can explain The NEXUS Storyline to you. Ou could also try going to http://www.wwe.com and click on the links to Raw, or the NEXUS and look at video footage or written text of The NEXUS Storyline.

• Robert
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The Nexus formed a mutiny last night and gave Wade Barrett an ultimatum: either hire back John Cena or they kick Wade out of Nexus. So he will be back... heck he never left!

• 9 years ago

Yeah. Cena has been individually attacking Nexus members 1 by 1. Nexus members are threatening to kick Wade Barett out of Nexus if he doesn't rehire Cena. Why? Because if Cena is re-hired. the attacks on the other Nexus members will stop.

• 9 years ago

No sh!t sherlock!

Cena was fired(kayfabe). Cena continued to attack Nexus 1 by 1 and last night Nexus bailed on Wade Barret when Cena said that he will stop attacking if Wade rehires him.

Source(s): It's reality b!tches!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

John Cena wasn't fired. You could tell when he interfered in the Orton-Barrett title rematch on RAW a couple mondays ago.

• 3 years ago

Cena has been suggested to be making super progression at the same time together with his injury. the unique date replaced into sometime indoors the summertime of 2008, regardless of the easy fact that curiously like he could be back for WrestleMania 24.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

he is not fired because he interfered with a match last monday and it was awesome!

Source(s): WWE.com
  • 9 years ago

oh hes been back all right! watch the slammy awards next monday you will see trust me! LAST MONDAY WAS AWESOME!!!!

• 9 years ago

no

• Dass
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

*headdesk*

OBVIOUSLY!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.