Why didn't John Edwards get a pass on being a slimeball cheater like the beloved Bill Clinton did?

at least obama has the ability to keep fidelity to his wife...

ca

Favorite Answer

Because Mrs Edwards was a genuine lady who had class and a sound moral fiber, not callous and cold blooded

Source(s): We won the House,made gains in the Senate,have the Majority of Governors get over it! May God bless you and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelsoi & Reid.

Do you want the Pope to be President or do you want someone who can balance the budget, as Clinton did? Newt Gingrich and a bunch of hypocritic Republicans had extramarital affairs of their own, so many of them had to resign. Besides, Clinton was impeached not for having an affair, but for lying in court, just like Scooter Libby.

• Jen N

I think it has something to do with Edward's crazy over the top attempt to hide what he did, and his wife was dying. If the American public as proved anything it has proven that an "aww shucks I screwed up" apology will get a politician forgiven every time.

• Plus, Bill just got head. Edwards had a kid with the ho.

Because he wasn't president, and she was prettier than Clinton.

Clinton didn't have sex with other women. He got a Lewinski and according to slick willy, that's not sex.

• ?

Bill even had a memorial renamed for him

Source(s): I think it was called "The Washington Monument" before

BECAUSE JOHN EDWARDS IS SMART ENOUGH TO NOT BUY INTO RELIGION MYTHS

THERE IS NO GOD ALL RELIGION IS A MYTH ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN RELIGION ARE HORRIBLE MASS MURDERERS AND I'M AMAZING AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS A GOOD THING IS ALMOST AS DELUDED AS THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THEMSELVES AND ALL THE CONSERVATIVES ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO CAN ONLY USE THEIR RELIGION TO THINK AND NOT THEIR BRAINS AND I'M AMAZING ANDTHERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR GOD OR JESUS AND THERE IS MORE EVIDENCE FOR UNICORNS AND FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERS AND I'M AMAZING AND ALL THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT INTO MENTAL INSTITUTIONS AND WEAR STRAIGHTJACKETS AND BE FED TO HUNGRY LIONS AND I'M AMAZING AND GOD IS A jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully AND RELIGION WILL EVENTUALLY DIE OUT WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE THAT TEACHING ATHEISM IN SCHOOLS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE THING TO DO BECAUSE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE EVIL BUT I'M AMAZING AND ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS!!!!!

Well Edward's wife had CANCER..

Clinton was impeached over it.

Cons sure are dumb.............