xbox live gold member but cant joi live partys?

i am using the free gold 1 month trial and i put in halo reach and it wont let me join a live party? it says im a gold member on their website and in the edit options. how dio i start playing live partys?

if i need to do something to my router what do i do. i have a lynksys wifi router

Best Answer

Your NAT is not compatible.

You need to open ports on your router.

yea you do its 50 a 12 months like all and sundry suggested and silver only enables you to deliver messages etc. yet whilst to procure a sparkling xbox you may get 2 unfastened a million month subscriptions yet you ought to create a sparkling call each and every time additionally i be attentive to xbox became permitting human beings to play on weekends with silver money owed besides the certainty that it could remember on the sport that is no longer that i'm particular haha

Im not sure but check the privacy settings if you set any it might not let you join partys. that is all i can think of.

Wanted to submit this question too this afternoon

I've had to do this more often then I should have. This video will explain everything,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emqYvcEZEWc

Youtube thumbnail

happy gaming.

Source(s): Personal Experience

same prob with joining my cousin and friend

it's either you or your friends