what is some other music i might like.?

i love Gorillaz, beck, nada surf, artic monkeys, flaming lips, beastie boys, salt, porishead, the violent sohos, beatles, the xx, kings of leon, nine inch nails, tool, david bowie, audioslave, weezer, wilco, depeche mode, joy division, the cure, new order, tori amos, filter, u2, velvet underground, fleetwood mac, lou reed, r.e.m, patti smith, the smiths, lenny kravitz, alien ant farm, guns n roses, dead milkmen, circle of jerks, black flag,sex pistols, echo and the bunnymen, black keys, billy idol, butthole surfers, coldplay, the cramps, deftones, dead weather, the doors, foo fighters, gene loves jezebel, devo, melvins, toadies, MGMT, motley crue, nirvana, pearl jam, peter bjorn and john, eugene and the lizards, queen, queen of the stone age, REM, radiohead, ryan adams, school of fish, red hot chili peppers soup dragons, sunny day real estate, offsprings, oingo boingo, team sleep, them crooked vultures, the vines, the twilight singers, white stripes, rob zombie, white zombie, the dead can dance, jesus and mary chain, and tom waits.

thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

editors

operator please

pony pony run run

keren ann

emilie simon

apparat

AaRON

the do

le corps mince de françoise

• Explosions In The Sky

Isis

Hum

Underoath

Brand New

Cage The Elephant

Emarosa

• 9 years ago

I feel like you'll like

Stone Temple Pilots

Alice in Chains

Army of Anyone (the band is literally STP + FILTER)

And maybe these ones

INXS

Faith No More

Source(s): Like a lot of similar bands
  • 9 years ago

You'd probably like Sonic Youth and of Montreal, you liked some experimental stuff and some "indie" stuff is why.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Check out Necrophagist, I reckon you'll love them.

• 9 years ago

Sheesh Your exactly like me and my freind! But all i can say is Beatles!! but you like them and the list is to big so if it dosent say AFI then Afi lol

Source(s): beatle freak
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

lights!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the killers or the script

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.