What is some other music i might like.?

i love Gorillaz, beck, nada surf, artic monkeys, flaming lips, beastie boys, salt, porishead, the violent sohos, beatles, the xx, kings of leon, nine inch nails, tool, david bowie, audioslave, weezer, wilco, depeche mode, joy division, the cure, new order, tori amos, filter, u2, velvet underground, fleetwood mac,... show more i love Gorillaz, beck, nada surf, artic monkeys, flaming lips, beastie boys, salt, porishead, the violent sohos, beatles, the xx, kings of leon, nine inch nails, tool, david bowie, audioslave, weezer, wilco, depeche mode, joy division, the cure, new order, tori amos, filter, u2, velvet underground, fleetwood mac, lou reed, r.e.m, patti smith, the smiths, lenny kravitz, alien ant farm, guns n roses, dead milkmen, circle of jerks, black flag,sex pistols, echo and the bunnymen, black keys, billy idol, butthole surfers, coldplay, the cramps, deftones, dead weather, the doors, foo fighters, gene loves jezebel, devo, melvins, toadies, MGMT, motley crue, nirvana, pearl jam, peter bjorn and john, eugene and the lizards, queen, queen of the stone age, REM, radiohead, ryan adams, school of fish, red hot chili peppers soup dragons, sunny day real estate, offsprings, oingo boingo, team sleep, them crooked vultures, the vines, the twilight singers, white stripes, rob zombie, white zombie, the dead can dance, jesus and mary chain, and tom waits.

thanks!
7 answers 7