What book do you suggest I read?

I've read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Pendragon, Fablehaven, Eragon, Mistmantle, Gods of Manhatten, and a ton more. Can you guys suggest a book for me, in ebook format if you can please. Thanks!

Update:

I've already read the hunger games, sorry. Thanks anyway!

Update 2:

@Danii

the hobbit and the lord of the rings series are by J.R.R. Tolken, not Leo Tolstoi.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Its a series)

Here's the blurb:

When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder -- much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It's hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing -- not even a smear of blood -- to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?

This is Clary's first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It's also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know. . . .

• 1 decade ago

Terry Brooks- Sword of Shanarra series

Leo Tolstoi- The Hobbit ( Lord of The Rings) series

Holly Black-The Spiderwick Chronicles

Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey

• 1 decade ago

The Sword of Truth

Dragonriders of Pern

Leviathan by Scott Westerfield

The Affinity Bridge by George Mann

• 1 decade ago

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Have you read Percy's newest series? Or The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan? Those are worth a look!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi,

The book "Amazing Archipelago" is a great book to read.

This may help!

Just click on the website below for more information:

http://central.com.ph/bookstoreplus/products/AAB91...

Good luck and happy reading.

• 1 decade ago

HUNGER GAMES!!!! <33333 and the clockwork three, haha.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.