TOOTAl2 asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Do you believe Julian Assange is guilty of rape?

they say he is guilty of rape because he didn't use a condom.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

yes

i doubt he would be charged if there was not sufficient evidence with the scrutiny he has brought on himself

Source(s): only conspiracy theorists swallow the coincidence......suits their purpose but i wouldn't be so cruel as to say they are all stupid if the women raped were your sisters would you still believe him?
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Both women have stated they had consensual sex and that is why when the original accusations were made the judge turfed them out and said they were ridiculous.The charges were resurrected after the intervention of a politician.The evening after Woman 1 had sex she threw a party for him...???? The morning after Woman 2 had sex she went out to breakfast with him and bought his train ticket for him.

In all sincerity can anyone sane see a woman who had been raped throwing a party for her rapist or enjoying brekkie with them and giving them money for a ticket?

The case stinks.Look at the new revelation,the Lockerbie bomber's release was a deal with Libya after all.No doubt to appease America Mr. Assange will be swiftly sacrificed by handing him to Sweden.

One of these women wrote about how to get revenge on an unfaithful lover.This is what the older woman was known for in Sweden.People like that do real rape victims a lot of harm and it beggars belief that anyone should support what she is doing.Clearly she was being vindictive,nothing to do with wikileaks but now the Swedes are being leaned on so it's been resurrected.There are those who want him arrested regardless to suit their own agendas.

• 4 years ago

A big no, his friends and family claim that he is a sensitive guy that wouldnt hurt a fly. And he doesnt look like the type that would have a hard time picking up women; and its obvious that the timing of the rape charges speaks alot

• Look at it this way. I'm sure a lot of governments would want to see him imprisoned and silenced either way.

Having said that, I'll say that I really don't know what happened until a trial establishes the material facts of the case. It should be left up to Sweden's courts to make their decision.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, it's an obvious set up. Only stupid people would believe the rape charges are valid.

• 9 years ago

Hell no, this is to Assange what back taxes were to Capone, the world gov'ts don't have anything on him and are trying to make anything stick

Source(s): http://www.infowars.com/assange-set-up-by-cia-oper... "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison
  • 9 years ago

-He may be guilty of Stupidity... But EVERYone in this Affair- is guilty of THAT. So I suspect the Charges against Him are trumped. :(

Source(s): The smell of rotting fish.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Raping the leaders of their little secrets -- yes,

Raping of the two girls -- no.

• Hamiz
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Nope I think he's not guilty.

• 9 years ago

it sounds like a VERY TRUMPED UPCHARGE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.