My three yr old will not get better?

Hello, I'm at my witts-end and in need of some practical advice that I believe in. I reside in a small town with one doctor and one nurse who are, both, very tradional in their treaments. I have always been a 'naturalist' as much as I could be to the point of only what I know. Our treatment... show more Hello,

I'm at my witts-end and in need of some practical advice that I believe in.

I reside in a small town with one doctor and one nurse who are, both, very tradional in their treaments. I have always been a 'naturalist' as much as I could be to the point of only what I know. Our treatment options never seem to agree with each other.

My daughter is three (four in February). She has never been vaccinated by (our) choice - neither of my children have. She has had two viruses which lasted less than 24hrs each in the last 3 yrs. But this month has been the worst! She started Pre-school and has missed nearly most of it. I figured out early on that if I sent her when symptoms were NIL it would not do any favors for her compromised immune system and she'd be sick once again.

She has, in the last two months, suffered from two bilateral ear infections and has had two throat infections as well with these colds. Her chest is congested, and has been for nearly a month now. She has been given two rounds of abs (Amoxi) and I'm HOPING for another way to either treat or hopefully prevent this.

She now has another Dr's appt today as her hearing has now been compromised!

I have a vaporizer in her room with menthol, camphor oil added.
I urge her to consume fluids ALL the time, as well.

She is given a multi-vitamin (brand: Yummi Bears) and eats quite well for a three yr old. Because I do not eat red meat we consume protiens in other ways and she seems to do okay on this. Her favorite foods are spaghetti with Veggie Ground Round, avocados, broccoli, fresh peas and beans, black beans (she'll eat those all day long if I let her!) pea soup, turkey soup, all peppers (raw) ... the list goes on. I try to keep my foods fresh as opposed to processed and canned, and feed as many protiens and veggies as I can - she never has junk food, pop, etc. But I KNOW something is lacking!! She wouldn't be this sick if she was completely healthy.

We don't smoke, so this is out of the question as a possible cause - no one around her smokes.
I was a child with chronic ear infections, pneumonia, tonsillitis (had Tonsillectomy, of course, in the 70's) and am now thinking that my daughter may be following a little too close in her moms footsteps.

Is there anything you could suggest we do? I'm desperate to know what I am doing wrong; I've tried so hard to do the right thing.

Thank-you for anyone's advice they could share!
Update: @ Apropros,

I can only laugh at your last paragraph as it's completely obvious you haven't the first clue how detrimental vaccines can truly be.
Trust me; my children will thank me.
Update 2: I forgot to add; the thumbs-up was accidentally me. NO, no one liked your answer, it was a careless mistake. It should have been a thumbs-down.