Assange, Hero or Terrorist?

I have strong opinions about him.

What do you think about Julian Assange and WikiLeaks Hero or Terrorist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think of him in neither of those terms. He is a an international spy who has engaged in military espionage against The United States, and under that, alone, he must be considered a spy, extradited to the US, and tried for his acts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is a Revolutionist.

To: Devon M... Use some grammar then you might actually sound intelligent.

To: Dee W... He turned himself in this morning... Where have you been?

To: Those who accuse him of espionage... He had done nothing of the sort... You all sound like the puss in school who tries to be cool by agreeing with popular kids who only want to manipulate you and take your lunch money.

It is sad that we are all here in attendance and are still bickering about the informant and not the issues he brings to the table...

• 1 decade ago

He's a ibit of a hero. Well done to him for putting all the political dirty washing in the public domain. It's nice to see what world politicians and leaders have really been saying behind the smiles and diplomacy. They have egg on their faces and now they're upset.

• martin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hero!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't say 'hero', but he is a patriot.

Lifting the skirts on the unconstitutional American govt. isn't unlawful. Their unconstitutional actions are.

If you are considered a terrorist for reporting the information, what do you consider the entity that committed the information to be reported? ...i.e. it wasn't Assange who dropped munitions on civilians.

• 1 decade ago

I think that he cannot continue to run & hide if he wants to be taken seriously.

He has to face his charges & fight the system like all of us do.

Public opinion will have a backlash on him if he wants a fair trail by a jury of his peers in the US Judicial System. He's harming his credibility by hiding & making threats to release his "Doomsday" papers on his website. Only time will tell if he's a true "terrorist". He's not on my hero list. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

He received stolen documents (Think of your mail being stolen and posted on the Internet)...He's a Spy (espionage) in addition to extortion...that needs to be put in jail.

• 1 decade ago

neither some stuff he put on hes site was in the 1980s...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.