Best Need for Speed Game for the XBox 360?

The person I'm buying for is really into racing and he has Forza 3 for the 360, but NFS has always been a good series. I was thinking Shift, but I don't know if anything better has since came out?

What do you think the best NFS game for the 360 is right now?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Best choice in the Need For Speed Series is probably Undercover but its probably better getting the brand new game called Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Heres some information about both of the games:

Need For Speed Hot

Hot Pursuit goes back to the Need for Speed series' roots and takes on the gameplay style of earlier "Hot Pursuit" titles in the Need for Speed franchise with exotic cars and high-speed police chases. It is primarily inspired by the original Need for Speed on 3DO. Hot Pursuit lets players be either a cop or a racer and features a full career mode for both roles. The relationship between the cops and racers is described as "a dog chasing down a rabbit", with the cops being more powerful compared to the racers. Each side has several power-ups including calling for roadblocks and radar jamming.

Hot Pursuit also features a new social interaction system called "Autolog" described as "Facebook for the game". The game features both single-player and multiplayer game modes with up to eight players; as an option to live multiplayer racing, players can post records and achievements on the Autolog feed for friends to see, which they then can try to beat. Autolog also contains an experience system called "Bounty".

If you want expert review look at this video for Need For Speed Pursuit:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-need-for/...

Need For Speed Undercover

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-need-for/...

Look at this review :P seems its been out for so long the information on it is way to long lol :L

• 9 years ago

They just came out with a new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit game.

its a little different the other Need for Speed games because its done by a different company that makes racing games (Burnout).

If he hasn't played Burnout Paradise, you might like it better. Its more open world which can be good or bad. It is a couple of years old game now. Hot Pursuit might be better.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

need for speed undercover is a good and if i was you i would get shift dont get prostreet because it sucks!

Source(s): played them all and if you have a wii get nfs nitro
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.